- 10/100/1000BaseT(X) and 1000BaseSFP slot supported
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFPT)
- Power failure, port break alarm by relay output
- Redundant power inputs
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T models)
- Designed for hazardous locations (Class 1 Div. 2/Zone 2, IECEx)
- More than 20 options available
The IMC-101G industrial Gigabit modular media converters are designed to provide reliable and stable 10/100/1000BaseT(X)-to-1000BaseSX/LX/LHX/ZX media conversion in harsh industrial environments. The IMC-101G’s industrial design is excellent for keeping your industrial automation applications running continuously, and each IMC-101G converter comes with a relay output warning alarm to help prevent damage and loss. All IMC-101G models are subjected to a 100% burn-in test, and they support a standard operating temperature range of 0 to 60°C and an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C.