8-core Nvidia Arm Cortex A78AE Processor, Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin AI Accelerator, 1792-core Nvidia Ampere GPU. 6 USB, 2 2.5GbE, 8 PoE, 8CH DIO & MIPI.
4-core Nvidia Arm Cortex A57 processor, Nvidia Jetson Nano AI Accelerator, 128-core Nvidia Maxwell GPU. 2 USB, 1 GbE, 1 PoE
6-core Nvidia ARM Carmel ARM processor, Nvidia Jetson Xavier NX AI Accelerator, 384-core Nvidia Volta GPU. 2 USB, 1 GbE, 1 PoE
Intel Xeon or 10th Gen Core i7/i5/i3 Processor. Supports Nvidia MXM/Hailo-8 GPU. 8 USB, 2GbE, 3 PCIe slots
Intel Xeon or 10th Gen Core i7/i5/i3 Processor. Supports dual Nvidia MXM/Hailo-8 GPU. 9 USB, 4 PCIe slots, rich I/O slots
3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable CPU (up to 270W). Intel C621A Chipset. Supports up to 6 accelerator cards. 4U Rackmount high performance Industrial GPU Workstation.
Outdoor IP67 Fanless Edge AI System. Nvidia Carmel ARM CPU. Features NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX AI Accelerator and Nvidia Volta GPU. M12 lockable I/O and Gigabit PoE.
Industrial AI Computing
Artificial Intelligence (AI) computing enables every industry to find the higher intelligence in big data to solve the most challenging problems. As the diversity of AI application grows, an increasing amount of AI processing will be handled with edge devices/computers. TNS offers a growing range of Edge AI computing solutions featuring Intel, Nvidia and Hailo platforms.
TNS offers a full portfolio of NVIDIA Jetson platform-based systems that come with a full software development kit to help develop AI applications at the edge. The JetPack SDK includes TensorRT, cuDNN, CUDA Toolkit, VisionWorks, GStreamer, and OpenCV; all built on top of L4T with LTS Linux kernel.
Industrial-grade GPU workstation or server, is a specialised computing system designed for applications that require significant computational power, typically leveraging high-performance graphics processing units (GPUs). Applications range from CAD/CAM design, scientific simulations, deep learning and AI research, medical imaging, 3D rendering, and any other task that demands substantial computational power and GPU acceleration.
Industrial GPU systems are distinct from consumer-grade computers in several ways:
1. Durability and Reliability: Industrial GPU computers are built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures, dust, vibrations, and humidity, making them suitable for deployment in industrial settings.
2. Longevity: These systems often have longer product lifecycles compared to consumer-grade counterparts, ensuring stable, long-term operation for critical applications.
3. Customisation: Industrial GPU computers can be customized to meet specific performance and connectivity requirements of industrial applications, which can include fields like manufacturing, medical imaging, scientific research, and more.
4. Enhanced GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) Performance: The primary differentiator is the use of high-performance GPUs. Industrial GPU computers are equipped with professional or enterprise-grade GPUs, such as NVIDIA Quadro or AMD Radeon Pro, which are optimized for tasks like rendering, modeling, simulation, and machine learning.
5. Compatibility: Industrial GPU are designed to work seamlessly with various software and hardware components specific to industrial applications. This ensures compatibility and reliability in critical workflows.
6. Remote Management: Many industrial GPU computers include features for remote management, monitoring, and diagnostics, making them suitable for deployment in locations where physical access might be limited.