Network Management Software MXview
Industrial network management software designed for converged automation networks, supports an optional wireless add-on module
- Discovers and visualizes network devices and physical connections automatically
- Central management of configurations and firmware for Moxa devices
- Multiple options for events and notifications with self-defined threshold and duration
- Comprehensive reports, including inventory, traffic, and availability reports
- Provides RESTful API and web widget to embed MXview into industrial applications
- Supports third-party Ethernet switches through SNMP MIB files
- Generates OPC 2.0 compliant tags automatically to integrate with SCADA/HMI applications
- Dynamic topology view shows the status of wireless links and connection changes at a glance
- Visual, interactive roaming playback function to review the roaming history of clients
- Detailed device information and performance indicator charts for individual AP and client devices
Moxa’s award winning MXview network management software is designed for configuring, monitoring, and diagnosing networking devices in industrial networks. MXview provides an integrated management platform that can discover networking devices and SNMP/IP devices installed in subnets. All selected network components can be managed graphically via web browser from both local and remote sites.
MXview supports the optional MXview Wireless add-on module. MXview Wireless provides additional advanced functions for wireless applications to monitor and troubleshoot your network to help minimize downtime.
MXView to Go - Mobile App
Moxa MXview ToGo mobile app gives the option for remote monitoring and notification. The app features a smart device identification with QR Code to enhance operational efficiency. When troubleshooting at field sites, device locator feature reduces search time for engineers.