- 3-way communication: RS-232, RS-422/485, and fiber
- Rotary switch to change the pull high/low resistor value
- Extends RS-232/422/485 transmission up to 40 km with single-mode or 5 km with multi-mode
- -40 to 85°C wide-temperature range models available
- C1D2, ATEX, and IECEx certified for harsh industrial environments
The ICF-1150 serial-to-fiber converters transfer RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 signals to optical fiber ports to enhance transmission distance. When an ICF-1150 device receives data from any serial port, it sends the data through the optical fiber ports. These products not only support single-mode and multi-mode fiber for different transmission distances, models with isolation protection are also available to enhance noise immunity. The ICF-1150 products feature Three-Way Communication and a Rotary Switch for setting the pull high/low resistor for onsite installation.