USB Converter UPort 1130I
- Full-speed USB operation at up to 12 Mbps
- Additional I/O or IRQ not required
- Serial transmission speed up to 921.6 kbps for fast data transmission
- 64-byte FIFO and built-in hardware and software flow control
- Support for RS-422, 2-wire RS-485, and 4-wire RS-485 (UPort 1130/1130I/1150/1150I)
- Drivers provided for Windows (Win 10 certified), WinCE 5.0 and Linux
- LEDs status indicators for USB and TxD/RxD activity
- 15 KV ESD protection for all serial ports
- 2 kV Optical isolation protection (UPort 1130I/1150I only)
- Includes mini DB9 female to terminal block adaptor for easy wiring
Moxa UPort 1130I USB-to-serial converter is a handy plug-and-play tool for engineers who need to manage serial devices from a workstation or laptop. Uport 1130I supports RS-422, 4-wire RS-485 and 2-wire RS-485 interface. UPort 1130I has built-in 15KV ESD protection and 2KV optical isolation protection. Users can be confident of reliable operation in harsh industrial environments.
Prevent Data Loss - Automatic Recovery Data Communication (ARDC) Feature
Moxa's Uport ARDC feature makes it easier to recover data transmission, even if the cable is accidentally unplugged. This means that you do not need to worry about reconfiguring complex settings to ensure smooth data transmission. If the USB cable is accidentally unplugged, reconnect back to the same port. Moxa Uport 1130I will automatically reconnect with the host and continue your data transfer process. This eliminates the need for reconfiguration and lowers probability of data loss.
Easy Installation Process
Installation of Moxa Uport 1130I for serial to USB connectivity is simple. First, install the driver; then, plug the converter into a USB port. When Uport 1130I converter is connected, Windows will load the correct drivers for the converter and the new COM port. For best results, TNS recommends installing the driver before plugging the converter into USB port. After the driver and hardware have been successfully installed, the new COM port will have a COM number and can be accessed and controlled just like your PC’s built-in COM ports. If you need to change the baudrate, parity, or other COM port settings, you may use your serial communication application to make those changes.
Advanced Functions: Fixed-base COM Mode
Moxa’s UPort 1100 series provides the unique Fixed-base COM function that allows users to set a specific beginning COM port number. Regardless of which UPort is plugged into the host, the COM port numbers for the
UPort’s serial ports will be numbered sequentially—starting with the initial COM port number.