- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and IEC 60255 compliant for power substation automation systems
- EN 50121-4 compliant for railway wayside applications
- 7th Generation Intel Core Processor
- DDR4 memory slot; up to 32 GB capacity
- Redundant power supply (100 to 240 VAC/VDC)
Moxa DA-681C computer features Intel Celeron or Intel Core i3 CPU and comes with dual display ports (2 x HDMI), 5 USB ports, 6 Gigabit LAN ports, two 3-in -1 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, 10 RS-485 serial ports, 6 digital input ports, and 2 digital output ports. Additionally, one 2.5” HDD/SSD slot and one mSATA slot are included to enable storage expansion for industrial applications that require large storage space for edge data acquisition.
With IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 compliance, Moxa DA-681C delivers stable and reliable system operation for power applications. DA-681C is also EN 50121-4 compliant to deliver stable and reliable system operations in rail wayside applications, such as station SCADA systems, wayside disaster prevention, traction power, and signaling and safety systems, to provide an integrated view of your smart rail system.