- Over 700 kbps data throughput for top performance
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5 V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Wide-temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
Moxa CP-168U is a smart, 8-port universal PCI board designed for POS and ATM applications. It is a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and supports many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even UNIX. In addition, each of the board’s eight RS-232 serial ports supports a fast 921.6 kbps baudrate. Moxa CP-168U provides full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and it works with both 3.3 V and 5 V PCI buses, allowing the board to be installed in virtually any available PC server.