- Excellent data throughput at over 800 kbps
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5 V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- MD1 low-profile form factor (CP-102UL) fits compact PCs
- Wide-temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The CP-102U and CP-102UL are 2-port universal PCI boards designed for POS and ATM applications. They are designed especially for industrial automation engineers and system integrators to support many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even UNIX. In addition, each RS-232 serial port supports up to 921.6 kbps baudrate. The CP-102U and CP-102UL implement full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and they work with both 3.3 V and 5 V PCI buses, allowing the boards to be installed in virtually any PC.