- LGA1151 socket Intel Xeon E3 v5, 7th/6th gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processor, up to 80W (codename: Kaby Lake/Skylake)
- Intel C236 chipset
- Supports 4 expansion slots for full-size add-in cards
- Supports system power-on delay function
- Wide operating temperature -10°C to +70°C
- Supports ECM BIOS setting
- Supports Intel RAID 0,1,5
- Supports NVIDIA GPU (up to 300W TDP)
- Supports TPM 2.0
- Supports Intel AMT 11.0
Axiomtek IPC974-519-FL provides edge computing capabilities for a wide variety of industrial AIoT applications such as real-time control, data analysis, deep learning and automated optical inspection. The industrial PC is powered by the high-performance Intel Xeon E3 v5, 7th/6th generation Intel Core (codename: Kaby Lake/Skylake) or Celeron processors with the Intel C236 chipset.
It also supports NVIDIA GPU with up to 300W TDP. In addition, the system has a wide operating temperature range of -10°C to +70°C with 0.5 m/s airflow and a wide range of 19V to 30V DC power input for harsh operating environments.
Axiomtek IPC974-519-FL has a flexible I/O window slot for customisation. Four I/O modules are available- a four-port RS-232/422/485 module (AX93511); a four-port isolated RS-232/422/485 module (AX93516); a one-port GbE Ethernet, two-port USB 3.0 and two-port RS-232/422/485 module (AX93519); and a two-port isolated RS-232/422/485 and 8-in/8-out DIO module (AX93512).
The AIoT system supports four high speed and full-size PCIe /PCI slots for vision, motion, data acquisition and I/O cards. IPC974-519-FL has an optional built-in power board for additional 300W power to add-in graphics card. To satisfy the wide temperature variations. There is an optional fan module to improve heat dissipation.