Modbus Gateway MGate MB3660-16 Series
Modbus gateway with dual LANs, dual AC power inputs, 16 RS-232/422/485 ports, 0 to 60°C operating temperature, 2 kV isolation
- Innovative Command Learning eliminates the need to key-in SCADA Modbus commands (acts as an agent gateway)
- High performance through active and parallel polling of serial devices
- Supports serial (Master) to serial (Slave) communication
- 2 Ethernet ports with the same IP or dual IP addresses
- SD card for configuration backup
- Access by up to 256 TCP master/client devices, or connect to 128 TCP slave/server devices
- Dual VDC or VAC power inputs with wide power input range
- 3-pin fault relay circuit for event alarms
- 2 kV isolation protection (for “-I” models)
Moxa MGate MB3660-16 series gateways are redundant Modbus gateways that convert between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII protocols. They can be accessed by up to 256 TCP master/client devices, or connect to 128 TCP slave/server devices. Moxa MGate MB3660 series isolation model provides 2 kV isolation protection suitable for power substation applications. Moxa MGate MB3660 gateways are designed to easily integrate Modbus TCP and RTU/ASCII networks.
The MGate MB3660 series gateways offer features that make network integration easy, customisable, and compatible with almost any Modbus network. For large-scale Modbus deployments, MGate MB3660 gateways can effectively connect a large number of Modbus nodes to the same network. MB3660 series can physically manage up to 496 serial slave nodes for 16-port models. Each serial RS-232/422/485 port can be configured individually for Modbus RTU or Modbus ASCII operation and for different baudrates, allowing both types of networks to be integrated with Modbus TCP through one Modbus gateway.