24 inch Marine Display Monitor MD-224
24-inch marine display, 16:9 aspect ratio. Color calibrated for ECDIS compliance, full range dimming, 0 to 100%. DNV Certified.
- 24-inch display, 16:9 aspect ratio
- 300-nit or sunlight-readable 1000-nit LED backlight
- Color calibrated for ECDIS compliance (available by CTOS)
- Full range dimming, 0 to 100%
- SavvyTouch display controls
- Built-in RS-232/422/485 interfaces
- Dual power supplies (AC & DC)
- IP54-rated front panel (IP66 available by request)
- DNV and UL certified for marine applications
Moxa's MD-224 series of marine displays comes with full range dimming, wide viewing angles and optional optical bonding. These displays are built with a small-profile modular design that allows easier integration into industrial marine systems, reducing deployment costs and overall time-to-market.
The innovative and user-friendly Savvy touch display controls offer several unique features not found on any other marine display console: a proximity sensor for convenient adjustments in dark conditions, an info button for immediate updates on hardware status, and a quick-switch to adjust between day, dusk, and night-time ECDIS modes (for color-calibrated ECDIS models only). Moxa MD-224 series displays are compliant with IEC 60945, DNV, and IACS-E10, verifying their resilience and durability in maritime conditions. Their IP54 rated enclosure provides additional protection against dust and moisture above and beyond the limits established by these international standards bodies. ECDIS-approved models are also available, offering an excellent HMI solution for ECDIS charting and navigation stations.