- Developed according to the IEC 62443-4-1 and compliant with the IEC 62443-4-2 industrial cybersecurity standards
- Support for IEEE 802.3bt PoE for up to 90 W output per port
- Increased bandwidth capabilities with fiber SFP slots supporting up to 2.5 Gbps
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 50 ms @ 250 switches), and RSTP/STP for network redundancy
- Wide range of power input options for flexible deployment
- Compact and flexible housing design to fit into confined spaces
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
Moxa EDS-G4012 Series offers 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports and up to four 1 Gbps or 2.5 Gbps fiber-optic ports, making it ideal for upgrading an existing network to Gigabit speed or building a new full Gigabit backbone. Gigabit transmission speed increases bandwidth for higher performance and transfers large amounts of triple-play services across a network quickly. This Series also comes with eight 10/100/1000BaseT(X) 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+), and 802.3bt-compliant Ethernet port options to connect high-bandwidth PoE devices.
Redundant Ethernet technologies such as Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP increase system reliability and improves the availability of network backbone. Moxa EDS-G4012 Series is designed for demanding applications such as video and process monitoring, ITS and DCS systems. All of which can benefit from a scalable backbone construction.
Moxa EDS-G4012 Series is compliant with IEC 62443-4-2 and IEC 62443-4-1 Industrial Cybersecurity certifications. It covers both product security and secure development life-cycle requirements, helping customers meet the compliance requirements of secure industrial network design.