- Full Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Compact size for easy installation
- QoS supported to process critical data in heavy traffic
- IEC 61000-4 Certified EMS Protection Design against ESD, RS, EFT, Surge, CS and PFMF
- IP40-rated plastic housing
- Wide operating temperature range -40 to 75C (-T models)
Moxa EDS-G2008-ELP series of unmanaged industrial Ethernet switches offers eight Gigabit Ethernet ports. Suitable for applications that require simple industrial Ethernet connections. Moxa EDS-G2008-ELP allows users to enable/disable the Quality of Service (QoS) function, and broadcast storm protection (BSP) with DIP switches on the outer panel. EDS-G2008-ELP is compact and cost effective product line with rugged IP40 plastic housing.
EDS-G2008-ELP featrues 12/24/48 VDC single power input and high-level EMI/EMC capabilities. Moxa EDS-G2008-ELP undergo 100% burn-in test to ensure reliable operations after deployment. Moxa EDS-G2008-ELP Series has a standard operating temperature range of -10 to 60°C. Wide-temperature (-40 to 75°C) models are available.