Embedded Computer eBOX627-312-FL
- Intel Celeron N3350/Pentium N4200 onboard
- 204-pin DDR3L-1866 SO-DIMM for up to 8GB of memory
- Support HDMI, 2 GbE LANs, 4 COM and 6 USB
- Flexible I/O Window supported
- Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM) 1.2
- Wide operating temperature range -20C to +70C
- 9 to 36 VDC wide range DC input
- AXView 2.0 intelligent remote monitoring software for IIoT
Axiomtek eBOX627-312-FL is powered by the dual-core Intel Celeron processor N3350 (codename: Apollo Lake) with turbo boost up to 2.4GHz. The low power fanless embedded system features an I/O module slot. Users can select from a broad selection of modules to meet different requirements. Axiomtek's eBOX627-312-FL supports TPM 1.2 for a secure system environment.
Axiomtek's eBOX627-312-FL is housed in an IP40 heavy-duty aluminum extrusion and steel case with a wide operating temperature range of -20C to +70C. It supports a wide range from 9 to 36 VDC power input with power protection.
Applications includes host computers, cloud computing servers, multimedia applications, surveillance and smart factories.