- 8 analog input channels for millivolts ( ﾛﾛ mV), voltage, and current signal with wire-off detection (at 4 to 20 mA)
- 2-channel analog outputs for voltage, current actuator control
- 16-bit resolution analog inputs, 12-bit resolution analog output
- Easy-to-use, quick programming library for VB, VC++, BCB, .NET
- NIST-Traceability calibration for analog I/O channels
- Firmware upgradable over RS-485
Moxa ioLogik R2000 series is designed for system integrators to acquire and control remote digital and analog devices over RS-485. Types of of digital on/off devices that can be controlled include proximity switches, mechanical switches, push buttons, optical sensors, LEDs, and light switches. Types of analog devices that can be controlled include pH, conductivity, temperature, humidity, pressure, flow, actuator, and valves. Moxa ioLogik R2000 series is also compatible with the standard Modbus protocol. SCADA software or the MXIO DLL library may be used to access the server.