Remote I/O ioLogik E1213
Remote Ethernet I/O with 8DI, 4 Source DO, 4 Source DIO and 2 port Ethernet switch
- Remote Ethernet I/O with 8DI, 4 Source DO, 4 Source DIO
- User-definable Modbus TCP Slave addressing
- Supports EtherNet/IP Adapter mode (with online registration)
- Supports RESTful API for IIoT applications
- 2-port Ethernet switch for daisy-chain topologies
- Saves time and wiring costs with peer-to-peer communications
- Active communication with MX-AOPC UA Server
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c
- Easy mass deployment and configuration with ioSearch utility
- Friendly configuration via web browser
- Simplifies I/O management with MXIO library for Windows or Linux
- Wide operating temperature models available for -40 to 75C environments
An innovative daisy-chained Ethernet I/O concept, Moxa's ioLogik E1213 industrial Ethernet remote I/O has two embedded Ethernet switch ports that allow information to flow to another local Ethernet device or connect to the next ioLogik in the daisy-chain.
Applications such as factory automation, security and surveillance systems, and tunnel monitoring, can make use of daisy-chained Ethernet for building multi-drop I/O networks over standard Ethernet cables. Many industrial automation users are familiar with the multi-drop configuration typically used in fieldbus applications. The daisy-chain function on the Ethernet remote I/O ioLogik E1213 not only increases the connection between machines and panels, but also lowers the cost of buying separate Ethernet switches, and at the same time reduces manpower cost and cabling by a significant percentage.