PCIe Board CP-104EL-A
- PCI Express 1.0 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Low-profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software
The CP-104EL-A is a smart, 4-port PCI Express board designed for POS and ATM applications. It is a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and supports many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even UNIX. In addition, each of the board’s 4 RS-232 serial ports supports a fast 921.6 kbps baudrate. The CP-104EL-A provides full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and its PCI Express x1 classification allows it to be installed in any PCI Express slot.