- 10/100BaseT(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- IEEE 802.3af and PoE standard compliance
- IEEE 802.3at and PoE+ standard compliance (HW Rev. 1.1.0 and later )
- Power failure alarm by relay output
- Supports store-and-forward mode and pass-through mode
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T model)
- Redundant dual DC power inputs
IMC-P101 Ethernet-to-fiber media converters provide Ethernet media conversion from 10/100BaseT(X) to 100BaseFX (with SC or ST connectors). These converters are classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, they provide up to 30 Watts to powered devices (PDs), eliminating the need for additional wiring. The IMC-P101 converters support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, and MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing, providing a complete solution for your industrial Ethernet network.