Embedded Computer eBOX700-891-FL
Features & Benefit
- 7th/6th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 & Celeron processor
- 4 Programmable system indicator LED
- Supports dual DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM RAM, up to 32GB
- 2 HDMI/1 Dislpay port
- 4 USB 3.0 & 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 2 RS-232/422/485 COM ports
- 4GbE LAN
- 2.5" SSD/HDD
- Expansion slots include 2 internal PCI Express Mini Card slots, mSATA, 1 SIM slot, 1 PCIe x 4 slot
- Supports 9-36 VDC power supply
- 3 Grms vibration endurance and IP40 rated construct
- Supports Win10 IoT and Linux operating system
Winning the Taiwan Excellence 2018 Award, Axiomtek eBOX700-891-FL is an innovative fanless embedded computer. The embedded system is powered by 7th generation Intel Core and Celeron processors with Intel H110 chipset. It supports dual DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM slots with up to 32GB system memory. eBOX700-891-FL supports a wide range 9V to 36V DC power input with power protection feature.
The patented design enables fast deployment and easy maintenance. The processor and DRAM are accessed by four screws from its heatsink top cover. The bottom cover features a flip lid with access brackets to securing the USB dongle and hard drive. Installing additional I/O module (LAN, DIO, COM, CAN bus/CAN open) is simple. The IP40-rated chassis provides up to 3G vibration endurance for stability and reliability in harsh environments.
EBox700-891-FL embedded computer offers rich I/O interface with expansion capabilities. There are two PCI Express Mini Card slots, one SIM slot and one PCIe x4 slot. For storage requirements, there is one 2.5” SSD/HDD and one optional mSATA interface. The system can be wall-mounted or DIN-rail mounted upon request.