Features and Benefits
- NVIDIA JETSON TX2 w/ Pascal, 256 CUDA cores GPU
- HDMI 2.0, 2 GbE LANs, 1 USB 2.0
- High AI computing performance for GPU-accelerated processing
- Ideal for intelligent edge applications
- Compact size w/ NVMe supported
- Nvdia JetPack support
- Wide operating temperature from -30C to +60C
- Compact form factor weighing 800grams
Axiomtek eBOX560-900-FL edge computing platform features NVIDIA Jetson TX2 module which has a powerful 64-bit ARM A57 processor; a 256 CUDA cores with NVIDIA Pascal GPU Architecture; 8GB of LPDDR4 memory; and 802.11ac Wi-Fi with Bluetooth. It also supports NVIDIA JetPack 3.2 SDK including TensorRT, cuDNN, CUDA Toolkit, VisionWorks, GStreamer, and OpenCV, all built on top of L4T with LTS Linux kernel.
eBOX560-900-FL has a wide operating temperature from -30C to +60C, 3G vibration endurance and IP40 rates construct. TNS recommends eBOX560-900-FL embedded system for artificial intelligence, deep learning and edge computing applications.